Now that you have quit smoking, the biggest challenge for you would be to keep yourself away from this just left habit. Not much after stop smoking, people tend to crave for cigarette and often break their resolutions for craving. It is difficult, we know, but it is very important to stick to our resolution, So today we will tell you five best ways through which you can keep yourself away from smoking again.
1. Stay dedicated and committed: Once you decide to stop smoking, make that unbreakable pinky promise to yourself that I will never ever touch cigarette again in my life. Make this the motto of your life and dedicate your life to follow your promise. Keep a candy with you and when you crave for smoking eat that candy.
2. Eat Healthy: When you stop smoking you tend to gain a little weight and because of this you might want to start smoking again. So in order to refrain from smoking you should eat healthy and nutrient rich food. Have fruits in the morning, drink milk regularly, eat green vegetable and a lot of fruits so that your metabolism gets boosted and you don’t gain weight.
3. Stress less: Remember the time you smoke when you are stressed. Stress wants to make you have tobacco and nicotine, so always remember to worry and stress less.
4. Have a sound sleep: It is very important to for everyone to have a sound 7 to 8 hours of sleep. If you don’t sleep to the fullest, your entire day would be ruined and eventually you’ll stress more and end up having cigarette again.
5. Take out Time for yourself: Find time for yourself like engage yourself in some game or some physical activity like gym. Spend time with your family and friends and discuss your problems with them and they will surely help you get out of the situation.
Hope these few suggestion would help you and you’ll achieve your goal of keeping yourself away from smoking.